- Sprouted grains have many health benefits. It’s the result of catching the sprouts during the germinating process. “This germinating process breaks down some of the starch, which makes the percentage of nutrients higher. It also breaks down phytate, a form of phytic acid that normally decreases the absorption of vitamins and minerals in the body. So sprouted grains have more available nutrients than mature grains,” Secinaro says. Those nutrients include folate, iron, vitamin C, zinc, magnesium, and protein. Sprouted grains also may have less starch and be easier to digest than regular grains. “It may help people who are sensitive to digesting grains
- 1) By consuming sprouted wheat, you can see a distinct difference in your skin and hair.
2) Daily intake of this healthy food strengthens your kidneys, glands, and digestive system which also increases your blood platelet counts.
3) The elements present in sprouted wheat decrease excess fat from our bodies. Along with this, it also acts as a powerful tonic for your body
4) It helps you to increase the metabolic rate of the body. Along with this, it helps in purifying our blood by removing the toxic substances produced in our bodies.
5) It also comes with high fiber which helps in keeping your digestive system smooth. For those who have digestive problems, consuming sprouted wheat is the best thing that can heal the problem