New Habits take 21 days to become regular habits. We enable you to get into a good habit of eating healthy and nutritional microgreens as we care for your wellbeing, and we want you to adapt to a healthy living and lifestyle.
- Wheatgrass Juice Subscription – Every Day / Alt Days / Customised Days Delivery
- Selected Quantity of Fresh Wheatgrass Juice
What will you receive
- Selected Quantity of Fresh Wheatgrass Juice delivered Every Day/ Alt Days / Customised Days during the subscription period.
So, to make your habits easier, we bring to you various subscription plans to choose your path towards a healthy life.
- Choose our subscription plan in simple steps.
- – Pick your Subscription Juice Quantity
– Select the Subscription Frequency
– Select the Subscription Tenure
– Select the Customized delivery days if subscription frequency is Customised
– Select the Subscription Start Date (Optional)
From the selected day of delivery, we start delivering the fresh Wheatgrass Juice ready to consume Directly from Farm..
- Our box contains Selected Quantity of fresh Wheatgrass Juice Packs
- Delivery of Fresh Wheatgrass Juice according to selected Delivery Frequency
- Final prices are calculated on your checkout screen
- Wheatgrass juice can be consumed directly or can be stored in refrigerator and consumed chilled within 28 days from delivery.
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS :
- Wheatgrass is a source of potassium, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol), vitamin K, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium. Wheatgrass is also a source of protein
- 1. It’s a superfood
Wheatgrass is packed with a powerful combination of nutrients that make it extremely useful to your health. It has many therapeutic benefits and is known as complete nourishment. The extensive combination of vitamins and nutrients may make wheatgrass an exceptional choice to enhance your well-being. Wheatgrass has antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
2. It can eliminate toxins
The nutrients in wheatgrass aid the body in getting rid of impurities and stored toxins. For example, the chlorophyll aids in detoxing the body and helps support healthy liver function. Once your body is cleansed, you may see an increase in energy levels and better health overall.
3. It can help with digestion
Wheatgrass has high levels of enzymes that aid in digestion by helping your body to break down food and absorb nutrients. This can help with digestion.
The detox effects of wheatgrass clean your intestines so you experience less gas, bloating, and abdominal discomfort. Wheatgrass may also help relieve constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, and other digestive issues.
4. It can boost your metabolism
Drinking wheatgrass can boost your metabolism and aid in weight loss. It’s an excellent choice if you’re watching your weight because it’s low in calories and has no fat.
Wheatgrass is a nutrient-dense food, leading many to feel fuller faster and longer. This can help to reduce cravings.
5. It can lower your cholesterol
Wheatgrass is also known to lower cholesterol levels. Losing weight can also help you lower cholesterol levels, which can make you less at risk for developing heart disease.
6. It can boost your immune system
Wheatgrass enhances the function of your immune system. This can help ward off infection and disease. Plus, you’ll feel much better when your immunity is performing at optimal levels. If you do get some type of illness, having a strong immune system can help you recover more quickly.
7. It can give you energy
Your energy levels may be higher than usual from the nourishment you receive. Once your body has cleared out harmful substances, your energy can be directed to performing daily tasks and exercising. You’ll feel rejuvenated and refreshed.
8. It can lower your blood pressure
You can lower your blood pressure by consuming wheatgrass. The chlorophyll molecule is similar to hemoglobin and increases blood cell count. This helps to normalize blood pressure. It’s also thought to purify the blood and improve blood circulation.
9. It can improve cognitive function
Wheatgrass may improve overall mental function and relieve anxiety. Its neuroprotective effects allow for better cognitive function and can help ward off and treat Alzheimer’s disease. It helps to prevent memory loss and can be used to improve hand-eye coordination.