Boost your antioxidant capacity with sunflower microgreens which contain high amounts of vitamin E. Vitamin E works synergistically with vitamin C and selenium to reduce blood pressure, increase the elasticity of arteries, and prevent heart disease.
- Vitamins: A, B, C and E.
- Minerals: Iron, Magnesium, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorus and Amino Acids.
- Protein content: 20-25%
- Aids in stress relief
- Sunflower Microgreens are high in B vitamins, especially folate
- Boost your antioxidant capacity
- The sunflower sprout is a natural expectorant for chest congestion
- Sunflower Microgreens are a great vegetarian source of protein
- Contains lecithin which help to break down fatty acids
- Boosts immune system
- Contribute to build skeletal, muscular and neurological systems
- Boosts your fertility
- Helps eliminate accumulated in arterial walls
- Improves regeneration of blood supply
- Calms inflammation
- Activates deodorizing the body
- Contribute to prevent heart disease