- 4 halibut fillets (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil (or avocado oil)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 8 ounces microgreens
- 4 ounces microgreens
- 10 thai basil leaves (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (fresh grated)
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup grape seed oil (or avocado oil)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon chile garlic sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the KitchenAid 30-Inch Steam-Assist Double Oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and place the halibut fillets on it. Whisk together the lemon juice, oil and minced garlic. Pour the mixture over the halibut, then sprinkle each fillet with salt and pepper. Roast in the KitchenAid® 30-Inch Steam-Assist Double Oven for 15-20 minutes, until firm and flaky.
- Meanwhile, add all the ingredients for the microgreen puree to the KitchenAid® Diamond Blender. Puree until smooth and silky.
- To serve, place each halibut fillet on a bed of microgreens. Then drizzle the sauce over the top.
- 800 CALORIES, SODIUM 760mg, FAT 45g, PROTEIN 87g, CARBS DV 4g, FIBER <1 g