Peas microgreens is a great source of three chemoprotective agents: folate, antioxidants, and carotene. Folate helps produce and maintain cells and protects against DNA damage. Antioxidants help the body fight free radical damage, commonly associated with high cancer risk.
- Vitamins: A, B, C and E.
- Minerals: Calcium, Chlorophyll, Iron, Magnesium, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium and Amino Acids, folate, fibre.
- Slow aging and Prevents wrinkles
- Enhance the immune system
- Helps protect from Alzheimer (A progressive disease that destroys memory and other important mental functions.)
- Pea Microgreens are a Rich Source of Vitamin C
- Iron in Pea Microgreens Can Prevent Deficiency and Anemia
- Pea Sprouts are High in Protein
- Phytoestrogens in Pea Microgreens may Prevent Cancer and other diseases
- Protects from Osteoporosis
- Contributes to regulate blood sugar level
- Prevents from arthritis
- Reduces bad cholesterol
- Beneficial for weight management
- Helps keep bones healthy
- Relieves constipation
- Has Anti-inflammatory properties