- 1/4 lb pizza dough
- 1/4 cup pesto (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/2 tart apple, cut into match sticks
- 1 small avocado, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup microgreens, gently washed
- 1 cup arugula
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- shaved parmesan
- Place pizza stone in lower third of oven. Preheat oven to 550 degrees.
- Gently stretch dough into a circle and place on a floured pizza peel. Use a lightly floured rolling pin to roll dough into a thin circle or oval. Slide dough into preheated pizza stone and bake for 5 minutes. Flip dough over and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until dough is crispy and golden. Remove from oven.
- Spread pesto onto warm flatbread.
- In a large bowl, toss together apple, avocado, tomatoes, microgreens and arugula. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss together and spoon over pesto topped flatbread. Top flatbread with shaved parmesan, slice and serve.
- 820CALORIES | SODIUM 1190mg | FAT 43g | PROTEIN 18g | CARBS 111g | FIBER 27g