- 1 1/8 cups warm water
- 3 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt PIZZA
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 to 4 peaches, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 large ball of burrata cheese
- 1 cup spicy microgreens, or any microgreens you can find!
- In a large bowl, combine water, yeast, honey and olive oil. Mix with a spoon, then let sit until foamy, about 10 minutes. Add in 2 1/2 cups flour and salt, stirring with a spoon until the dough comes together but is still sticky. Using your hands, form the dough into a ball and work in the additional 1/2 cup flour, kneading it on a floured surface for a few minutes. Rub the same bowl with olive oil then place the dough inside, turning to coat. Cover with a towel and place in a warm place to rise for about 1-1 1/2 hours.
- After the dough has risen, punch it down and place it back on the floured surface. Using a rolling pin or your hands, form it into your desired shape (sometimes I use baking sheets and do rectangles or free form pizzas – this specific dough will yield one pizza large enough to feed about 3-4 people) and place on a baking sheet or pizza peel. Place the towel back over the dough and let sit in the warm place for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the ricotta on a paper towel. Press the top of it with another paper towel to release some of the water.
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F. (If I use my pizza stone, I heat my oven to 475 degrees and bake for 15 minutes. If you’re just using a baking sheet, follow the directions below for baking and set to 425 degrees.)
- Brush the pizza dough edges with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Sprinkle the garlic cloves on the dough. Spread the ricotta on the dough evenly – so just a bit covers the dough leaving a 1-inch outer rim. Place the peach slices on the pizza. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Cover with the fresh cilantro, basil and rosemary, Carefully pull apart the burrata ball and place it in the center, pulling pieces out towards the edges.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes (or around 15 to 20 minutes if using the pizza stone) until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Remove and top with the spicy microgreens. Slice and serve immediately.
- 260CALORIES | SODIUM 190mg | FAT 20g | PROTEIN 7g | CARBS 17g| FIBER 3g