- 1 head Romaine lettuce
- 1 pkg microgreens
- 6 radishes, halved or sliced
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/8 tsp dry mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Parmesan shavings, for garnish
- roasted chickpeas, for garnish
- Trim the romaine back to the lighter colored leaves (or use romaine heart). Chop finely.
- Place the romaine, microgreens and radishes into a serving bowl and reserve in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Whisk together the lime dressing ingredients, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- At the last moment before serving, toss the salad lightly with lime dressing, sprinkle with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Sprinkle with shaved Parmesan cheese and roasted chickpeas. Enjoy!
- 170CALORIES, SODIUM 420mg, FAT 15g, PROTEIN 3g, CARBS 7g, FIBER 4g