- 1 cup Rice floor
- 2 Green chilli
- ¼ Tsp cumin seeds
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 25 grams Microgreens
- Add 1 cup rice floor to a large mixing bowl along with Microgreens, 2 chilli, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ Tsp cumin seeds.
- Furthermore, crumble the above mixture well. add in required water to make a soft dough.
- Additionally, add more water if required. and make smooth and soft dough.
- now take a small ball of dough and start patting over oiled aluminum foil or banana leaf.
- Pat as thinly as possible. dip your hand in water so that you can spread easily and avoid from having cracks.
- grease the tava with oil and gently drop the sheet upside down over the hot griddle.
- after a minute, peal off the aluminium sheet slowly without breaking your akki rotti.