- 1, roughly 6-8 oz salmon
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 small watermelon radish
- 3 cups loosely packed microgreens (like baby kale or fennel)
- 1/2 teaspoon whole grain dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- To cook salmon, pat dry with a paper towel and place on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and use a pastry brush or your hands to cover the entire fish. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake for 10 minutes at 375 F or until the fish flakes easily with a fork, or an internal temp thermometer reads 145 F.
- Note: the thermometer is my method of choice. Our thermometer is a Thermapen instant read and we love it! Don’t buy it on Amazon- get it direct from the supplier- it’s much less expensive.
- While the fish is cooking, whisk dressing ingredients together with a whisk or a fork. Use a mandolin slicer and thinly slice the watermelon radish into discs. Place in a stack and cut into quarters. Add microgreens and radish to a large bowl and toss with dressing, reserving 1/4 of the dressing for the top of the salmon.
- To plate, add salad on top of and surrounding salmon
- 210CALORIES | SODIUM 470mg | FAT 10g | PROTEIN 23g | CARBS 5g | FIBER 1g