- 6 slices soft wheat meal sandwich bread
- 100g cold smoked salmon
- 12-14 thin slices cucumber
- 3 small handfuls microgreens, cress or rocket
- Spread each slice of bread on one side with butter or mayonnaise.
- Divide the salmon, cucumber and greens between 3 bread slices.
- Season, then place bread lids on top. To remove crusts, stack sandwiches on top of one another and cut through all layers at the same time. Cut into 4 diagonally or into slices of your imagination.
- 130CALORIES, SODIUM 760mg, FAT 2g,PROTEIN 8g, CARBS 21g, FIBER 1g