- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 handful fresh microgreens plus more for garnsih
- 1/4 lb 110 g edible mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Brush mushroom with olive oil and grill, turning every couple of minutes, for 4-5 minutes. Allow to cool, chop coarsely and set aside.
- In large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat.
- Whisk eggs, salt, and pepper in a bowl and add to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until large curds form, 3-4 minutes, then gently stir until eggs are almost set.
- Using a rubber spatula, pat eggs into an even layer.
- Add microgreens and musrhooms to top of one half of omelette.
- Slide half the omelette onto a plate and using spatula, fold remaining omelet over the filling; garnish with additional micrgreensl.
- 110CALORIES, SODIUM 260mg, FAT 8g, PROTEIN 6g, CARBS 3g, FIBER <1g