- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 1 oz. Rum
- 3 cups water
- 6-8 oz. microgreens (mixed broccoli and cauliflower)
- 1 T. Dried parsley
- ½ tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 large potato cubed
- 2 carrots coined.
This recipe can be scaled up and made in either a Crockpot or coffeepot. Since I am cooking for one, I used my coffeepot
- Add oil to pot and put on hot plate of coffeemaker.
- Chop onions, dice celery and garlic add to the pot
- Add rum
- Add three cups of water to the coffeemaker and let it drip into the pot. This will heat up everything quicker.
- When onions are soft (about 1 hour), add the microgreens and cook for 1 hour more.
- Add spices and salt to the pot. Mix thoroughly.
- Place in blender and blend until the consistency of pea soup.
- Coin carrots and add to pot.
- Dice potatoes into ½ inch cubes and add to pot.
- Cook for 4 more hours and serve.
- SODIUM 640mg
- FAT 3.5g
- PROTEIN 3g
- CARBS 22g
- FIBER 4g